Introduction from the Head
Welcome to The Beech Academy which is part of The Evolve Trust. We are an academy that caters for children with a range of special needs including Autistic Spectrum Disorder and moderate learning difficulties and our aim is to ensure that we prepare all students for the challenges of the 21st century. For our students this will mean:
- Helping them gain qualifications
- Preparing them for the next steps in their education and working life
- Developing skills for independence
We believe children first every time with more children achieving regardless of their starting point allowing them to “Build Brighter Futures”.
The vision is underpinned by our 5 core values which we consider to be important in all the work that staff and students do:
- Have high aspirations for all
- Try our best in everything
- To be helpful, co-operative and friendly
- Listen carefully to others
- Be respectful towards people and property
We look forward to welcoming you into our academy to see the great experiences that happen here and how your child can be part of our learning journey.
Head of School