Parents and carers will know that we have been relentless in our quest to move the school forward. We’ve improved the working environment, the curriculum (including appropriate qualifications) and the quality of teaching at the school. We’ve asked for and acted on feedback from our students but we wanted to ask the people at home how we are doing.
Parents and carers were asked to complete a questionnaire at the recent progress evening. We were pleased to find out that
- 87% of parents & carers say that their child now enjoys school
- 100% of those questioned said their child felt safe at school
- 100% felt that their child made good progress at the school
- 96% said that the school is well led and managed
- 13% of parents would like to receive more information about their child’s progress
Thank you to all who gave feedback. We are analysing the questionnaires in more detail and are looking at ways to improve the way we communicate with parents and carers.